--- spoiler ---
-Peter, I got that link for the Firefox extension. What's your e-mail address?
- Do you have a pen?
- I'm recording.
-It's filepeter@hotmail. com.
-"Filepeter"? And why "filepeter"?
-Well, File is my second name.
-Oh, right, I see. Peter File.
-Who's a paedophile?
-No, no, his name is Peter File.
-His name is paedophile?
-Don't say it like that! It sounds like "paedophile".
-That what he just said.
-No. "Peter File".
- Paedo File?
- PETER... File.
- Who's a paedophile?
- No-one.
-Right. It just sounds like "paedophile".
-No, no, it doesn't.
-Does a bit. "Peter File. "
-"Peter File"? It does.
-Yes, I suppose it does!
-I hadn't noticed so...
-It doesn't worry you, does it?
-No, no. Of course it doesn't.
-They say "PED-o-phile" in America. Maybe you should move to America!
-He's not moving to America!
--- spoiler ---
oh hai der!
-
Merhaba sevgili blog severler,
Seneler sonra bu bloga dönüp bakmak çok güzel. Akıl sağlığı konusunda çok
ilerlememiş olsam bile yazdıklarıma birkaç sene...
1 yıl önce
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder